ordering the e-book
Our e-book is supplied in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf) and is easy to read online or to print out. It is around 48,000 words (83 pages in length). The file is sent as an attachment via email generally within 24 hours of payment. Nothing is sent by mail. The file is not large in size. It costs $9.95 AUD (around $9 US).
Please review our terms and conditions below and if you agree to abide by them and wish to order, please click the "Buy Now" button near the bottom of the page.
Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge that you are using this service at your own risk.
Purchase Terms and Conditions
Before ordering one of our e-book(s), we ask that you read and agree to our terms and conditions as follows:
In this document, "you" or "the Licensee" refers to whoever is ordering the e-book and who, thereby agrees to accept the following terms and conditions. Where used, "we" or "our" refers to "Merri Mysteries Inc.".
The requirements below override any instructions regarding copyright on the ebooks themselves.
"Merri Mysteries Inc." A.C.N. 061 186 276 and A.B.N. 69 061 186 276 trading as "New House Building" ("Merri Mysteries Inc.") is the absolute legal and beneficial owner, throughout the world, of the copyright subsisting in:
- all literary works embodied in the e-book(s) available to be ordered;
- New House Building web-site http://www.newhousebuilding.com;
- compact discs and other means or mechanisms for storing data, in which the e-book(s) are embodied;
Merri Mysteries Inc. has the exclusive right throughout the world to reproduce, distribute, retail and broadcast the copyright works.
Merri Mysteries Inc. agrees to grant a licence to you to download and print out and use the e-books for non-commercial purposes, upon the terms specified below and the standard terms and conditions. A non-commercial purpose is one in which you do not financially gain or profit from the use of our e-book.
The terms used in this document, whether capitalized or not, mean the following unless otherwise specified:
- "copyright" includes copyright subsisting in the works throughout the Territory by virtue of the Copyright Act 1968 of the Commonwealth of Australia and the international copyright conventions and all such rights of copyright as are now in force together with all rights of copyright as may be hereafter conferred by law throughout the world whether by way of new rights or extension of the period relating to copyright but not now comprised therein;
- "the e-book(s)" the titles of which are specified on the web page http://www.newhousebuilding.com;
- "the licence" the licence granted by Merri Mysteries Inc. to you including any written amendments or modifications to these standard terms and conditions which are executed by each of the parties or by their duly appointed agents;
- "the parties" the parties to this Licence;
- "tax" includes sales tax, value added tax, goods and services tax and any other tax levied by government in relation to the payments due under this licence or the supply of goods or services in connection therewith;
- "the titles" the New House Building e-book(s) described on the web page http://www.newhousebuilding.com;
- "use" public usage of the works, but excludes distribution and re-sale of the e-book(s) by any means;
- "the works" the copyright works described on the web page http://www.newhousebuilding.com and, in particular, the works embodied in the titles;
- "confidential information" all information imparted by you, your agents or associates, or which is gained through its dealings with Merri Mysteries Inc., which is confidential or which should reasonably assume is confidential including download instructions and passwords;
- "commercial use" where the organisers financially gain or profit from the use of our building e-book.
Conditions of purchase
Merri Mysteries Inc. grants you the non-exclusive right to use the purchased e-book(s). However, you can only make one printout of the e-book and lamination of the e-book is not permitted.
To order the e-book, please see the "Buy Now" button below. All data is sent to us in an encrypted format and credit card details are transferred straight to the bank. We do not get to see your credit card details. We maintain your privacy and we do not give your details to anyone. See the Privacy and security report for further details.
Online payments are converted to Australian dollars at the time of the sale. Sometimes banks also apply fees. This may cause a slight discrepancy in the amount you are charged.
Merri Mysteries Inc. promises that, to the best of its knowledge and belief:
- it is the legal and beneficial owner of the copyright subsisting in the works and it has the power to grant the licence to you;
- there is no legal restriction or impediment on the part of Merri Mysteries Inc. with respect to the grant of the licence;
- the copyright does not infringe the rights of others.
Although we endeavor to make our e-books as error free as possible, we make no guarantees to that effect. If you are not totally satisfied with our product/service, send us an email via [email protected] and we will exchange the kit or refund your money. See our Refund policy for further details.
If you breach any condition of this Licence, Merri Mysteries Inc. shall serve you written notice specifying particulars of the breach and requiring you to remedy the breach within a period of 7 days, failing which Merri Mysteries Inc. may in its absolute discretion terminate this Licence by notice in writing to you, effective upon service of the notice. Merri Mysteries Inc. shall not exercise its discretion to terminate this Licence unreasonably or capriciously and shall consult with you in relation to any action proposed to be taken by it to remedy a breach of a condition.
You shall not and shall not permit any of your officers, employees, agents, contractors or associates to use or to disclose the confidential information to any person other than:
- to your employees and contractors, and to its financial, legal and other consultants who need to know the information, and then only on a strictly confidential basis;
- subject to prior consultation with Merri Mysteries Inc. as to
the nature and form of the disclosure and the extent of the requirements
to disclose the confidential information as required:
(a) by law to comply with requests from Government;
(b) for the purpose of obtaining all necessary licences or permits required by you to conduct your business.
Except as provided above, no confidential information is to be disclosed without the prior written approval of Merri Mysteries Inc. to the specific nature, form and circumstances of the proposed disclosure, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
You promise that you will not reproduce the works or authorise others to reproduce the works except as expressly permitted by this Licence; and you acknowledge that unauthorised reproduction is strictly prohibited and would be an infringement of Merri Mysteries Inc.'s rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia) and the International Copyright Conventions.
You may not assign the benefit of this licence to any person without first obtaining the written consent of Merri Mysteries Inc.. Any purported assignment or sub-licence without the consent of Merri Mysteries Inc. is without legal effect.
The law of this Licence is the law of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia. The parties submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia for all proceedings arising from this Licence.
Each party shall at its own cost from time to time do all things (including executing documents) necessary or desirable to give full effect to this Licence. The variation or waiver of a provision of this Licence, or a party's consent to a departure from a provision by another party, is ineffective unless in writing, executed by the parties.
This document shall be interpreted as follows:
- The singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular.
- A reference to a gender includes a reference to each other gender.
- A reference to a person includes a reference to a firm, corporation or other corporate body.
- A reference to a statute, regulation or provision of a statute or regulation includes a reference to that statute, regulation or provision as amended or re-enacted from time to time.
- A reference to writing includes a reference to printing, typing and other methods of reproducing words in a visible form.
- Where a word or expression is given a particular meaning, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or expression have corresponding meanings.
- References to monetary sums are to the currency of Australia unless otherwise specified.
- Headings have been inserted for ease of reference and do not affect the construction of this Licence.
- This Licence binds the parties' respective successors and permitted assigns.
- If the Licensee comprises more than one person, this Licence binds each of them both jointly and severally.
- supersedes all prior negotiations and agreements between the parties
- contains the whole understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter of this Licence
- does not create or evidence a partnership, joint
venture or establish the relationship of principal and agent or any
other relationship of a similar nature between the parties.
The contact details for Merri Mysteries Inc. are Merri Mysteries Inc., PO Box 401, Babinda, QLD 4861 Australia. Phone (07) 4067-2330. Email via [email protected].
Agree to Terms of Licence
If you agree to the terms and conditions of this licence and wish to continue to order a building e-book, please click the Buy Now button at the bottom of the page.
See Refund policy.
All Rights Reserved
All rights reserved. No part of this website or the e-book(s) contained within may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher. Permission is granted to print a single hard copy version of this e-book solely for your own purpose.
New House Building and its owners, employees, affiliates, authors, advertisers and distributors ("the Publisher") make no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the material in this website or in the e-book(s) available in this website, or regarding errors or omissions therein, and assume no legal liability (including for negligence) or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in this website or the e-book(s) therein, and do not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, in contract or tort or otherwise, to or for any person who may rely on this information wholly or in part, and any person who does rely on this information does so at their own sole risk.
The Publishers in addition assume no liability for personal injury, property damage, or loss of any kind whatsoever arising from actions inspired by information in this website or e-book(s). The information contained in this website and on the e-book(s) within is of a general nature, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Users of this website and e-book(s) within should confirm information from another source if it is of sufficient importance for them to do so.
By using this website, and / or purchasing the e-book(s) within this website, you agree to hold harmless the Publishers from any claims, actions, or demands from yourself and any third party due to or resulting from your use of the information, purchases, services or e-book(s) provided through this website. Furthermore, the information and e-book(s) provided on this website are available only on an 'as is, where is' basis and the publishers make no warranties or representations regarding the availability of information from this site or the presence of programming deficiencies or computer viruses therein or present in the website or the e-book(s). All users of the site do so at their own risk and all users of the site are responsible for protecting their own computing systems from any virus attacks, and understand that they take on at their own risk damage or losses taken on by viruses, unavailability, downtimes, faulty links and other issues relating to use of this site and the e-book(s) by computer.
Limitation of Liability
By using this website, and / or purchasing the e-book(s) within this website, you agree that the maximum monies payable under any circumstance by the publisher to a website user or purchaser of an e-book(s) is a refund of the purchase price to that purchaser alone.
By using this website, or purchasing the e-book(s) within this website, you agree and acknowledge that this website and these terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of Queensland, Australia, as it is applied to agreements entered in to and performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or the Publisher or its affiliates brings to enforce these Terms and Conditions or any matter relating to this website shall be brought only in either the State or Federal courts located in North Queensland Australia and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
Our e-book is supplied in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf) and is easy to read online or to print out. It is around 48,000 words (82 pages in length). The file is sent as an attachment via email generally within 24 hours of payment. Nothing is sent by mail. The file is not large in size.
If you require any further information about our e-book House plans, home builders and dreams, please email us via [email protected].
By visiting this website and/or using and purchasing any of the products
that you are using this service at your own risk.
Note: Our secure online payments are processed by PayPal, however, you do not have to sign-up for a PayPal account in order to pay. If you don't want to sign up, just click the "Continue" link next to the credit card icons. Please note that this will appear on your credit card statement as a debit to "NewHouseBld".
If you agree to the above terms and conditions, please click the "Buy Now" button below:
We are also agents for The Green Home Guide:
Phone 07 3103 3815 - Mon-Fri 8am - 1pm Brisbane Time.
USA: Phone 773 770 8948 or fax 847 349 1619 MonFri 10am
4:00pm Central Standard Time.
UK: Phone 020 3286 5078 MonFri 4pm 10pm London Time.
USA: Phone 773 770 8948 or fax 847 349 1619 MonFri 10am 4:00pm Central Standard Time.
UK: Phone 020 3286 5078 MonFri 4pm 10pm London Time.